Friday 21 December 2012

get to know me


Fashion and beauty has always been my passion, I like taking clothes I don't really wear anymore and turn them into something modern. I also love shopping for clothes and make-up, I mean what girl doesn't?


 Christmas is my favourite time of the year, I love giving presents to my family and friends and have a different 'theme' for wrapping my presents so this year i have gone with the original brown parcel paper and some butchers string and made them into cute parcels. Also for my boyfriend I bought a few more items for so i wrapped them in cellophane and put a few small stars in there.


I have an unhealthy obsession for magazines, I love how they come out a month before so you can start looking for items that are going to be in, in the future. Harpers Bazaar I have read since the middle of high school and I still look forward to getting it in the post.



Talking about new styles, I love ombre and I used the lighter box than the one above it was No.2 but because I am quite a dark brunette you can hardly see it, so I may do a tutorial on how I do it?
If you have any tips on how I can get lighter ombre I am open to trying them. Maybe I should try a highlighting kit?



As I stated above I LOVE christmas and having the ciate advent calendar has made the countdown so much more enjoyable. If you'd like I could do some nail art with the colours included within it?

Thank you and if you would like to read more and more of my blog posts subscribe.

Pippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment